Thanks, <a href=”http://medievalotaku.wordpress.com/ Well here’s what I have to do next.
1)Post the Liebster award graphic on your site.
2) Thank the blogger who nominated the blog for a Liebster Award and link back to their blog.
3) The blogger then writes 11 facts about themselves so people who discover their blog through the Liebster post will learn more about them.
4) In addition to posting 11 fun facts about themselves, nominated bloggers should also answer the 11 questions from the post of the person who nominated them.
5) The nominated blogger will in turn, nominate 9 other blogs with 200 or less followers (We’re guessing for our nominees) for a Liebster award by posting a comment on their blog and linking back to the Liebster post.
6) The nominated blogger will create 11 questions for their nominated blogs to answer in their Liebster post.
All right, facts about me:
1. Favorite writers include Mark Twain, CS Lewis, and JK Rowling.
2. I’m a Whovian. My favorite is Tom Baker.
3. I’m a Catholic and a Conservative. I know, boo!
4. My favorite band of all time is The B-52’s.
5. I have Asperger’s Syndrome.
6. Batman is my favorite superhero.
7. I hate FLCL
8. My favorite video game of all time is Final Fantasy 7.
9. My favorite painter is Salvador Dali.
10. My favorite biblical figure is St. Peter.
11. I watch the following web shows: Atop the Fourth Wall, What the F— is Wrong With You, Nostalgia Critic, ZoNation, Trifecta, Geek Crash Course, and the Angry Video Game Nerd.
I can’t nominate 11 blogs, since I don’t read many blogs. I’ll just nominate the ones I do read.
- <http://beneaththetangles.wordpress.com/“>Beneath The Tangles</a>
- <http://thecajunsamurai.wordpress.com/“>The Cajun Samurai</a> I don’t agree with his politics, but he’s pretty good at what he does.
- http://paperchimes.wordpress.com/“>Paper Chimes</a>. Sadly, she and I aren’t on the best of terms, but I’m sure she’ll appreciate the publicity.
- http://breakingmetalwindows.blogspot.com/“>Breaking Metal Windows</a>. This blogger was kind enough to interview me for her blog. She and I are pretty good friends.
And now what was asked of me:
- Who is your favorite novelist? CS Lewis
- What is your favorite literary genre? Sci-fi and Fantasy.
- What’s your favorite beer, if you have one? Barq’s Root Beer! (I know, it’s not alcoholic, but I don’t drink.
- What made you decide to turn to blogging? I started because I wanted to share my thoughts on anime with others, particularly Christians. I wanted to show them that if they approach the medium with caution, it can be entertaining.
- What is your favorite holiday? Easter.
- Do you have a favorite anime? Do I have to choose? Well, then, .hack//sign is right up there.
- Which country would you most want to visit and why? Either Japan or Australia. I saw Crocodile Dundee as a child and was awestruck by the beauty of the Land Down Under.
- What is your favorite epoch in American history? The 80’s were my childhood.
- Who is your favorite actor or actress in old movies (pre-1965)? Jimmy Stewart was pretty good.
- What is your favorite story from the Bible, if you have one? The Prodigal Son.
11. Who was your hero when you were growing up? Batman. Still is.
and now to send 11 questions to them:
1. Who are your favorite writers?
2. What TV shows do you watch, if any?
3. Favorite actor/actress?
4. Favorite video game, if any?
5. Blogs you follow?
6. If you could meet any fictional character who would it be and why?
7. If you could meet any historical figure, who would it be and why?
8. What anime do you just loathe?
9. Are you happy Bleach has ended?
10. Favorite color?
11. What… is the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow? (I’m a Monty Python fan after all.)
I hope they see this!